In an effort to serve our clients better JPC is continually implementing new technology.
One example is our infrared thermographic camera used for non-intrusive investigations. The infrared technology is the only diagnostic tool that lets you instantly visualize and verify thermal performance. We can show you thermal anomolies, qualify them without contact and document them.This technology is used to diagnose:
- Roof moisture intrusion
- Building envelope moisture intrusion
- Damaged or missing insulation
- Missing wall reinforcing re-bar
- Missing corefills in concrete masonry units (CMU)
- Electrical failures
- Outdoor air infiltration
- Wet building interior partitions facilitate drying
A rapid, non-intrusive assessment of wet building materials is essential to ensure the building structural component’s integrity are not compromised.